1. INFORMATION FOR USERS
TERRANOVA PAPERS S. A., hereafter referred to as the RESPONSIBLE PARTY, is the responsible party of the
processing of users’ personal data, and it informs users that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of their personal data and to the free circulation thereof. To this end it provides users with the following information about the data processing procedure:
Purpose of data processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations for which data processing is envisaged are:
• The issuing of advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social media communities or any other electronic or physical means, in the present or the future, which may facilitate the issuing of commercial communications. These communications shall be issued by the RESPONSIBLE PARTY and shall be related to its products and services, or to those of the collaborators or providers with which it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
• To perform statistical analyses.
• To process orders, requests or any other type of petition that may be made by the
user through any of the contact forms that are provided.
• To send the website’s newsletter.
Data retention criteria: data will be held for as long as there is a mutual interest in continuing the purpose of their processing. When they are no longer necessary for this purpose they will be removed using the appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of data or the complete destruction of the same.
Communication of data: Data will not be communicated to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
Rights applicable to the user:
• The right to withdraw consent at any time.
• The right to the access, rectification, portability and removal of data and to the limitation of, or opposition to, their processing.
• The right to present a claim before the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if it is considered that the processing is not appropriate under current regulations.
Contact details for the exercise of user rights:
Postal address: TERRANOVA PAPERS S. A., Tuset, 10, 08006 BARCELONA
2. OBLIGATORY OR VOLUNTARY NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
In ticking the relevant boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the ‘contact us’ form or presented in the download forms, users expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary for a response to be made to their request on the part of the provider, with the entering of data into the remaining fields being voluntary. The user shall ensure that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE PARTY are accurate and shall assume full responsibility for communicating any changes thereto.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be disclosed to third parties under any circumstances and that if any type of personal data disclosure is to be made, the user’s express, informed and unequivocal consent will be sought in advance. All data requested through the website are obligatory, as they are required for the purpose of providing the user with an optimum level of service. In the event that not all of the data are entered, it cannot be guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to the user’s requirements.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE PARTY is fulfilling all of the dispositions of the GDPR regulations relating to the processing of personal data for which it is responsible, and manifestly in keeping with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, and that as a consequence data are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and that they are appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY guarantees that it has implemented the appropriate technical and organisational policies for the application of the security measures that are established in the GDPR for the purpose of protecting the rights and freedoms of users, and that it has provided sufficient information to enable users to exercise the same.